Family ID Athletic Registration
Reminder to all students planning on participating in a winter sport (Basketball, Swimming, Indoor Track, wrestling), you must have an up to date physical on file, a completed drug test consent form, and register in FamilyID before you can try-out or practice on October 30th. All these forms can be found in the main office and instructions for FamilyID are included in this post. Please see Athletic Director Logan Call if you have any questions.
Follow these steps:
Please contact Logan Call or Brittany Weisensel if you have any questions about the registration process.
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.