Family ID Athletic Registration
2020-21 Athletic registration on FamilyID will be open for completion on Monday, June 29th at 8:00 am. This registration is for all athletes participating in any sport during the 2020-21 school year. It is not specific to Fall sports only. If you are a returning athlete you will use the account you created last year and simply choose the athletic team you plan to participate with and update your information.
If you are a rising Freshman or new athlete you will need to create an account and complete a new registration. Please remember that the Wilkes County School's Drug Test Form and NCHSAA Physical Form are still hard copy forms that must be signed and turned in to your coach, Athletic Director, or Athletic Trainer. The drug test form is a one time form, so if you have already completed the form during your time in high school you will not need to complete it again.
Follow these steps:
Please contact Logan Call if you have any questions about the registration process.
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.